Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Here

I come here not knowing what I will be typing (sharing).  I come here early morning (for me) and I am not sure I know how I feel.  I don't feel ugly.  I don't feel great.  I am just 'being'.  It is peaceful.  It is somewhat strange and I know that I am okay right here; right now; in this moment.

I wait for the cleaning people to come to help me to clean.  It is so nice when they are done and the house feels so nice and clean.  They are 1/2 hour late as I pulled myself out of bed to be ready for them...  That is no 'fun' when this happens...  And, I am so grateful to have their helping hands. 

Yesterday was another day of waiting on a prescription and this time it was filled, but it was not paid for by insurance.  I did need to take it to a second pharmacy as the first pharmacy would have taken a week to fill the order.  They were helpful in telling me where to go... Ha!

It has been quite the learning experience to let go of how it used to be and go with how it is...  The more I fought it, the harder it was.   The more I embrace it and go with the flow, the simpler it becomes.  Man, I so wanted to fight it!?!?

I will try the extended release medicine and I hope it keeps me level with little pain.

I continue to wean and if I can make it work - I will only be on this one pill for pain.  That would be pretty cool I believe.

It is fall down here in Florida, USA although it really just means a break in the constant hot and humid weather 24 hours a day.  I do enjoy the Fall up north as the leaves turn into bright, beautiful, vibrant colors -- and against the blue sky it is gorgeous.  Perhaps, it is Autumn's way of showing us how beautiful it can be to let things go; change things up; and allow the cycle of life to, well, 'cycle'. 

I noticed that it is getting darker earlier in the night.  The days are shorter.  The nights are getting longer.  

Hibernation is more prevalent up north as it gets very cold, windy, snowy and sometimes brutal to be outside. Here, it gets so beautiful, all I want to do is be outside.

I still say I belong here in Florida.  I know it.  It took me a long time to get here.  It is not how I imagined it would be from age 17 on and, I still believe in miracles and life being a good time.  I am in search of it.  And, I know, I only need to allow it... 

May you allow your life to be filled with good times with a balance that keeps you thriving and keeps you your happiest.

When we are happy, it is much easier to share happy than when we are down and/or unhappy.

May you do one thing different today to get your happy on!  My wish.


No comments:

Post a Comment