Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, October 15, 2015

Doctor Doctor

I have a rheumatologist that wants to give me less pain pills than I need and I have a pain management team that wants to give me more pain meds than I need.

What is a woman to do...

I stay stuck in a limbo that is not at all desirable.  I find myself in fear of what will be.  I fiind myself telling myself that the universe wants me off.  I am ready.   I hear myself telling myself I want to try to see who I am without them. 

And, it is fear-inducing for me.  Not to try to get to the lowest dose possible; but, to push doctors prescriptions away in fear of not getting them back.  Although, in truth, it surely doesn't feel like I can get someone to get completely on my side and support me through my truth.

There are new 'sheriffs' in town where the drug industry is.  This is very good as it is my hope that it will help many get healthier and know who they are without drugs and/or drug popping/hopping.  So much what I see, read and am connected to tells me about making sure how many pills I have in my bottle so no one is taking any.  To not be crushing, melting or breaking a drug down in order to get it in my system more.  Discarding the unused drugs in a manner that is legal and makes it harder to access and sell on the road. 

There is a huge shift in the drug world.  I think it is very positive.  But, for me; today, it is messing with my mind, body and feels like my soul even.

I trust that God has me and I am being carried even when I can't feel it to be so.

May you trust your higher self and/or Entity that encompasses everything that is to carry you even when it doesn't feel like it is so. (I am saying this instead of 'God' because I saw something on Facebook that a person felt like they were being told what to believe.  It is so not what I am about.  I'd like to support you to finding and living everything that is for you [to find and live] in your most compassionate and loving way.)

Believe.  Believe in the process of life; yourself and your circumstances that they are all present [as is] to grow you into your best self possible. 

Huge changes on tap for all of us.  May you be ready and open to live your truest and most joyous of self from this place that is your experience now.

May we all 'grow ourselves complete' so that we may live our best of selves for the rest of our days here on Earth.  Let's Rock N Roll!  Hoot.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment