Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Back

Okay.  Alright.  Everything is okay.

I am back to my usual/regular dosage of pain relief.  My goal is to find homeostasis in my body and mind.  To feel even and taken care of; relaxed; balanced.

Then, once I am at this stage/state, I can wean down to the minimal amount of pain relief drug that is possible for me.  My hope is that it is time to be off of this crutch/dependency of drugs.  I am open to find my truth and be okay with it once and for all.

I am strong enough, mentally and spiritually, to take this road and know my truth in it.  I am counting on me.

My inside still shake from not having the Xanax in me; that my body got so used to having.  I am still taking 1/4 pill to just relinquish my greatest of discomfort in weaning off of a 'controlled substance'.  Drugs can control one's life.  Whether, we label it dependent or addicted, it certainly can be controlling. 

I do not want a pill to control me; my life, my day, my way.  I want my soul to control me; this body, this mind, this presence (present) that is me...!  Yay, I am a present to myself.   The presence of this truth took me decades to connect to. 

It is my path.  It is, perhaps, what I signed up for.  It is my life.  I choose to accept it and live it out.  I will own this body - hands and all - as my own.  I write this and say this out loud and I stand in a strong truth about same.

I take ownership of everything I am, was and will be.  It is my road and I am this powerful.

May you take ownership of everything that you are, were and will be.  It is your road and you are this powerful.

Do not give your power of your inner knowing away.  Own it, live it, be it, breathe it...

As you are ready... it will happen.   If it is meant to be, nothing will or can stop it.  Everything happens in alignment with the universe and the road(s) you are made to travel.

Happy travels through it all...   Honest emotions, feelings and 'knowingness' are what will fulfill you most, perhaps.

I wish you fulfillment. 

As you live through what you feel, know and are out loud, self-fulfillment is inevitable. 



No comments:

Post a Comment