Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Saturday, October 17, 2015

Waiting

I am here waiting on a delivery of a new range; stovetop and oven.  It is 23 minutes past the said arrival time and I do not know when they will show. 

We did call them and they said another hour and a half.  What?!?!?!   oh my!   (deep sigh)

Life is a lot about waiting.  Like the one Dr. Seuss' book, "Oh, The Places You'll Go"

"Waiting for the train to go or a bus to come, or a plane to go or the mail to come, or the rain to go or the phone to ring, or the snow to snow or waiting around for a Yes or No or waiting for their hair to grow.  Everyone is just waiting."

That certainly was my very favorite book that I first bought when I found out I was pregnant almost 22 years ago.  I read it to my 'belly' and thereafter.  I gave my beautiful, fabulous daughter a limited special edition of it for her high school graduation.  This book really excites me!  lol   I'm not really sure how she feels about it!?!

So, I wait. 

I have learned waiting can be a beautiful thing.  As I choose to use the time doing something I wouldn't normally do, the time can be used very effectively and efficiently.

I am typing this blog that I would not have done.  I can choose to just bring awareness within myself and to my breath.  I can take a scan of my body and see where things stand.  I can pay attention to my thoughts and see where things stand (hoot).  I can stretch.  I can listen to music. I can reach out to a loved one.  I can get something done that was on my 'dread to do' list.  No, I don't really have one of them but it sounds like a good idea just now.

Or, I can choose to get angry, disappointed, frustrated and worked up. 

We always have a choice on how we respond to any given situation.

May you choose your best and most self-loving choice as often as possible when you find yourself waiting....  And, you will find yourself waiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment