Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, October 23, 2015

Punked

I have to be being punked.   This cannot be normal, every day life...   or, is this exactly what it is...

I have been having the feeling of being punked.  I go to a pain management center (per rheumatologist) and they try new drugs with me and the drugs do not agree with me and I return these said drugs to the doctor's office for destruction (as required), and the pharmacy only sees logged that I received them but no returned information shows.   It is a very, very, very controlled environment (in Florida where I live now) when it comes to pain medicine.  Nothing is wrong with this except when it doesn't treat the patient as 'the system' is so highly concerned about control and does not have it completely and accurately down yet.  Control as in: each individual pill count and accounted for; each script must be filled the exact date and end an exact date;  I must bring the pills with me each monthly appointment; I must sign a form each month stating that I am authentic and honest with what is being offered to me and that I am not sharing or selling any drugs; urine samples are taken; appointment times not flexible.  Doctor says he has my back and I don't feel this to be so... (This is my experience.)   I do understand how this will help change the overuse of controlled drugs.  I don't understand that they are not looking at the individual person and their truth (me).

I take this same doctor's new prescription to the pharmacy, they tell me to come pick the script up that they will not fill it.  This time (it has happened before) I am told that there are too many red flags - hence the drugs I am not taking as they made me unwell and the prescriptions filled at different pharmacies because a certain pharmacy did not have the medicine available previously and the different new drugs filled that the doctor suggest I try. 

I am doing everything by the book and I am suffering.   I am out of some of my medicine that works the best for me because of all these new policies. 

My mind is flustered and is having a hard time wrapping around this scenario.  I'm so challenged and confused (as, yes, I may be taking this too personally as someone suggested to me - ouch) that I cannot speak or type clear enough in a relaxed manner.   I feel this reads more sporadic and unclear. (I am sorry)

I am flustered to walk through this.  And, walk through this I shall.  It is the only way through that I see.
------

Just what if I am getting a 'download' [that many are talking about] from the universe just now.   I am becoming what I will be and letting go of the old, used 'information' that is no longer relevant...

What if I just sit with what is - all my confusion, disparity, troubles and woe - and let it flow through me and just maybe there is nothing more I need to do than this...  This would be healing, lovely and easy if I allow it to be so. 

No resistance - only allowance...

It feels much more loving and supportive than fighting what is.

So, for at least today, I choose to flow with what is; have an open heart; open mind and breathe.  This I can do easily. 

As I write this, I have been here before; having to tell myself to flow with it.  How I forget and it takes situations like this to remind me.

Noted:  I am reminded to flow.

I flow.

May you allow 'flow of what is' in your life today.  Bring your true self to it and flow on, outward and forward from the depth of how you are experiencing life and feel on.  Be true to you.  Be true to your feelings.  Be kind and non-judgmental as best you can.

This is the time for You to be everything that you are... (yikes - overwhelming at times, I know)

Process You on!

Whoop  (lol)

It may not always be easy.  My hope is that it is never impossible.  Whew.

                                                      Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment