Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Believe

My life is feeling a bit 'heavy' just now.  My body does not know or understand how to be in homeostasis as I take one drug off my daily prescription and add another one on. 

Working with new doctors and new drugs is a very interesting thing to me.

I surely did not foresee this.

And, I know I am being taken care of and the universe is leading me.  I am living in harmony with where I am traveling to. 

I do not feel harmonious just now.   I believe harmony is coming back into my life because of this disharmony.  It won't be what it was.  It will be great.

I truly believe that this is great for my being; my evolution.  And, it doesn't feel great in my body or mind.  I know I am evolving into what I'm supposed to become now.

Life is a series of challenges and triumphs.  We are supposed to have both.  Perhaps, things we do not know or understand are things we are not supposed to know or understand.

May you have trust that where you are is where you are supposed to be.  May you bring your true self into your breath.  May you evolve into everything awesome that you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment