Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, April 9, 2015

Intense

It is an intense afterworld of energy.   All kinds of energy.  I find myself connecting to; participating in; running from; delving into..  all kinds of energy.

Some, I have no clue what to do with or how to handle.   Some, I do not like.  Some, I get so excited and charged up about.  Some, it is just present and it is neither here nor there; so to speak.

There is a bundle of nervous, extra charged, light it up, bang the drum energies in the air.   I wonder if any one else feels it. 

I wonder if you are running from it; delving into it; not understanding it and/or making great sense out of it...

There is a polaroid of energy beaming from ocean to ocean; moons to sun; sky to land.  We are right here tapping into things and/or letting them go.   Consciously, some of us may not even know we are doing it. 

It is a wild, crazy and wonderful ride being human.  A ride it is!

May you bring your truest of self into this 'ride' and develop it into being your most fun, joyous, fulfilling ride yet.  My wish. 

                                                              Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment