Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Eeeber Jeeber

I am getting a lot of requests on Facebook (FB) to be friends from many men.  I'm a bit freaked out by it as I'm always so much more comfortable exploring the depth of life with women.  It has to do with my father (a man) abandoning me at a young age.  Of this, I am certain. 

It is amazing how quickly one can tell that many of these men are not on FB to talk about the depth and condition of our world and the human soul/spirit!  Yikes!

I am very uncomfortable when this is the case.  I am learning that it is okay not to befriend someone who has completely different expectations and/or interests than my own as my FB experience is one of supporting our world and my Just 9Be U business.

I do find that I am learning to say no.  I am learning to speak (type) my mind, kindly, to these men and I am learning that it is okay to be me and expect, gravitate to and allow respect, truth, kindness and respect in my life.  I know I said respect twice as many of these men feel (to me) that they may not respect themselves or are in just a way different juncture in their life than where I am at (or I will ever be).

They are allowed and entitled to it and I can even honor what their road is as long as it is not threatening, changing, challenging or freaking me out or hurting others..  !

I am more and more fulfilled in just being who I am and loving my total self while allowing and respecting every one's unique path.

There is a reason (or many) that we are at this point in our lives where we are.  Our experiences, challenges, hurt, successes and personality have brought us right here to the right now exactly where we are.

From this point, I can dig deep and create, allow, come from and release my truest essence in every breath. 

This is my intent, plan and will to do just this.

In this, I know fulfillment of my greatest kind.

I wish you fulfillment of your greatest kind.

May you live in your own fulfillment.  If you are there - hip hip hooray.  If you are not, may you dig deep, feel what is your truth and let it rip!  Let it come from every cell of your being; your soul, your heart, your inner knowing and let it roll easily from your lips into your voice.  Speak You.

You are beautiful in your kindness, respect, and love.  And, through this kindness, respect and love - may you allow your truth to build your best you; your best life... Evolve into all that you are.  And so it is.

Unknown                      

No comments:

Post a Comment