Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, April 16, 2015

Woes

With life; with being a human; with experiencing all life has to offer, there are woes.  Woes of small proportions, woes of big proportions and woes that feel unpassable.

This huge change for me of living full time in Florida, selling and letting go of so much of what my life was, learning to live in new dynamics and circumstances after feeling so settled and safe is still creeping up on me from time to time and I'm feeling woeful just now.

I was on the telephone and all I was asked for was my zip code.  For the life of me, I could not remember it.  The recording kept repeating its question of my zip code and my mind could not find the numbers.   I have had many zip codes in my life and while I've had this one before, it would not come to me.  I was stuck on 08 which was Margate, NJ, USA's. 

I had to hang up, look it up and call back.

I was amazed and astonished; frustrated and sad.  I found myself very mad at myself for not easily knowing my own zip code. 

I have been dealing with all new numbers, new banking statements, new insurance companies and new numbers (amounts) of bills each month.  I guess I was on number overload and, in truth, didn't even want to be making this particular phone call.

US Airways credit card apparently has been changed to AAdvantage Aviator Red MasterCard and when I was sent an email offering me my statement for this card it was yet another new way of doing things.  I didn't recognize the name and I was not told about the upcoming name change for same.

How many new ways of doing things do each of us see, confront and have to learn each day... !  A lot.  Some of it is easy and some of it is challenging and a lot of it is good stuff.  And, a lot of it makes my brain spin. 

It is like the information doesn't know where to land; gather from or to and/or process.  And, certainly not always easily. 

Again, this is the human side of life and as much as I try, I cannot not be human.! 

May you accept your woes; love yourself through and carry on as best you can.  Trust the process of you and your life and know that you are a gentle powerful warrior.

We walk through change; new way of doing things; a new way of life, together.  And, when we find ourselves alone... know that it will not last and everything is temporary.  As I have encountered more and more 'things' in my life, I know that I can get through much; but, I also know that some days there can be much to get through.

And so it is.  Living the human life.  Carry on as you and I believe you are doing it in your best way.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment