Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, April 9, 2015

Energy

My energy is intense and unsettling once again.   If I could get away from myself, I feel that I would. 

I'm feeling jittery and excitable.  I'm feeling tense and filled with some hesitation.  I have seen myself doing Indian dances the past two days. 

I am on an edge and I don't know which step to take next.   I am still settling in to my new life (so it seems).  I am not in a comfort zone.  I hear it said that one has to be outside of the comfort zone to grow.  I'm not sure what my comfort zone is.

I walk on and forward knowing I am ok.  I walk on and forward open to living my greatest good; my greatest cause; my greatest purpose for being here on this Earth, now, with all of you.

I have a neighbor wanting to work with me to strengthen her body through water aerobics.  I have people requesting for me to read their books and leave reviews.  I have a sense of touching other people's lives in positive ways.   I have a sense that my caterpillar in a cocoon time is about to be over and I will be able to fly like a beautiful butterfly and soar like an eagle.

I am working with many professionals to find my balance; my self-assurance; my voice; my sharing of my acceptance of who I am.

This is big for me.   This is scary for me.  This is uncomfortable for me.  There is no logic that leads me.  Only my heart and soul with my brain as backup.  Yikes!

I'm finding my life here mundane and irritable.  I am grateful for it.  I am no longer satisfied in my mundaneness. 

I want to exercise and feel alive through this again.   I am stretching; doing a wee bit of free weights and some movement.  I feeling like I'm wanting the 'runner's high',  The feeling after an intense workout.  I have not gone after this for a long time on a long on-going basis. 

I used to exercise and could not wait until tomorrow to exercise again.   I want to create this feeling of the love of something physical again.   I love talking deep, learning and growing.  I want to live in the action of this.

I have no idea what this means.  I am open to knowing and living it.

May you go from anything that you no longer enjoy as mundane to everything that you can embrace as joyful and full of life (if you are ready to do so) If you are already there - whoop whoop for you!  Enjoy you!  Wherever you are - May you love yourself through. 

No comments:

Post a Comment