Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Saturday, April 25, 2015

Dentist Dental

My mouth/face has been swollen and bothering me badly for two nights.  My dentist did not have office hours yesterday.   Today, he is not in... Hoot; but not really.

It took me 3 hours to get brave enough to make the call and it was the easiest call once I made it.  The thought of the call and thoughts of everything that would possibly follow is what prevented me from calling for help from the dentist.

Oh, this being human is so interesting.  It is hard for me to put my own fingers in my mouth, let alone the dentists with their tools.  I am very uncomfortable and know great fear around this. 

So, I will be called in an antibiotic until next week.   This works just fine for me.  In fact, I am happy about it as yesterday was my 24 year wedding anniversary and Monday is my 55th birth day celebration. 

The antiobiotic will calm my mouth down and I will allow myself to be open to enjoying the weekend without the thought of dentistry or too much pain on my mind and/or in my being.

I feel many of us are being challenged regarding our most scariest, deepest issues.  We are being shown that we can live, allow, go through much and we will still be standing and okay. 

It is the time, now, to believe in yourself, your love, your ability and the process of life.

Now is the time to open up to all that you are and make that ('phone') call to your greatest connection of love to yourself.

May you connect to and trust all that you are in this world just as it is today.  May you 'know' that you are okay even when you feel sad, angry, scared, and/or hurt.   You are okay.   You are walking through and becoming.  You are processing out and being.  You are allowing and coming from love just because this is what you choose to do because love and gentle power is what propels you to fly your highest.  It is what feels best on and in you.  And, if there is something else that feels best on and deep within you (from the depth of your being), may you do that. 

May you give yourself permission to connect to it all and be your true, most loving and open self possible.

Now is your time to face that thing that you have feared the most facing...   Just maybe...  Believe in yourself.  I believe in the human spirit.  I believe in you.

We support each other.  Support on. 


No comments:

Post a Comment