Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, April 16, 2015

Uniquely You

I am finding it interesting that I just want to be on my computer sharing, connecting to and discussing 'saving the world'.

I want to stop disharmony and help to support harmony amongst all living things/beings everywhere.   I have always wanted to do this even as a child from as far back as I can remember. 

I kept quiet, silent and hidden - this part of myself.  I believe it is because when I did share it, it was hard to find someone that didn't think I was nuts or worse--said harmony could never happen this way.

I used to (and sometimes still do, although much less often) call this feeling/belief my 'crazy'.  I was told if I keep talking that/this way, they would come and take me away.   How scary for little me.  There are some cells in my body that to this day believe it still could happen.  I would still be 'certifiable'. 

As of today, I declare that what I called my 'crazy' is my awesome and wonderful uniqueness.  My uniqueness that came with me - was imbibed in me as I was being created in my mom's belly.  It is what makes me me.  It will always be me.

I have, now, since and especially in these last two years - have found many others that believe this same thing.  They believe that global harmony is possible if not critical.  I am so thrilled that there are other people sharing their similar uniqueness.  I am happy others are sharing their uniqueness; whatever it is especially when it comes from within and without compassion.  It empowers my own. 

I am learning that your uniqueness is what we all need.  It is what, when we combine and share with others, will change our world.  It is your destiny and purpose to let your uniqueness shine from the innermost part of you - the most loving part of you - out into our world.  What makes you you... 

May you relax into your truth and build it up and present the real you to your/our world.  

This just may be the ultimate purpose of living this life and this is what will change our world into the world that we may all find ourselves waking up passionately to live in.  Waking up as peace, love, harmony and awesomeness overpowering all else....  I can feel it now.  And it feels good!

May you live from your unique and most loving, passionate self in everything you do.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment