Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Hope

As I awake this morning to rain, I am happily amazed at how wonderful rain feels in an almost always sunny climate.  It brings a sense of peace, rebirth and relaxation to me. 

I was up with toothaches or, perhaps, it is better to say 'mouthache' in the middle of the night.  It is not just one tooth that hurts, it is many.  It is the nerves in my gums.  It is known that scleroderma can do this.  I believe the blood circulation does not get fully into the gums, at times, and it is what is (maybe) causing the pain.  Ugh. 

I believe I have one leg in my house yet and one leg into my business venture.  I know I feel best when I'm at my computer or on the phone 'businessing'.  I find great fulfillment and purpose speaking and sharing love, challenges, trials and tribulations...  Sharing LIFE.   Real and honest life. 

I have a neighbor who wants to do pool aerobics with me.  I have two people allowing me the pleasure of reading their books and reviewing them.  I have 500 likes on Facebook.   The business is growing.  I am touching more people.  It is exciting.  It is my time to do this.

And, as I say this, I do hear concern in my mind about my health; my ability; my ableness.  I know I am connected.   I am connected to all that is.   I feel within and I feel without.  I feel you and I feel our beautiful planet.  I feel the struggles and I feel the pain.  I feel the love and I feel the awesomeness.   I feel.  I care.  I know that I care deeply.  I have experienced and worked with many modalities of healing and energy work.  I am blessed and grateful to be me...  even with the hardship of the pain and insecurities because of my physical challenges.  Hey, I have mental challenges too (for sure).  I am human.  This is the human experience.

And, I experience on... as best I can.

May you experience your humanness.. as best you can.   I cheer you on!  It is your life; and it and you matter greatly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment