Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Witness

May you go deep, wide, low, high, through the beauty that is You(rs).    

“Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.”  Margaret Wolfe Hungerford

Can I get a witness?

Ha!  Hoot!  

Beauty.  Beautiful.  Beautified.  BeaUtiful.  Boom.

We all enjoy beautiful things.  What is beautiful to me may not be beautiful to You.  What is beautiful to You is what matters most to you in your life.

I know there is beautiful in everything; everyone, everywhere.

It stands out stark and easy.  It hides within some very rough moments.  It drifts through.  It slithers past.  It emits from.  It vibes with us.

When we look for beautiful things, we see them.  

If you want to see what is beautiful to you, all you need do is look and be open to it.

I'm believing that you create beauty as well.  I believe you are it too.

Beauty.  It is in the eye of the beholder.  Can I get a witness?

May you be a witness to what is beautiful in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment