Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Night Moves

Starry Starry night.  

Star Light. Star Bright.  

When you wish upon a star.   

In the still of the night.  

Night moves.  

Darkness.

Nightfall.

Let there be light.

Oh, what a beautiful night it was.  After taking this picture and seeing the stars, the moon, reflections, colors and lights, I realized that there are many little miracles in our every day lives.  When we start looking for them, we start seeing them.  When we are open to them, we experience them.  When we experience them, we open up to the joy within us.  

And, presently, the noise and scary, hurtful things in and around the the world can be more 'in our face' for us to process as well.  

Lately, joy has not come easily or as often as I would prefer.  The noise in our world is overpowering my brain and pushing back my joy.  I believe that our brains were not made to jump from some information to information overload immediately.  We are sitting, walking, living and building in a time unlike any we have experienced before.  The whole world is connected And we can see, feel, know and experience it in immediacy and with great speed and volume.

Yes, in the past, hurtful things have happened.  However, it may have felt like a lot of these hurtful things were not 'on top' of us; did not always have to do with what was going on in my life.  They were 'over there'.  It felt like we were unaffected.  What was going on 'here' asked for my attention moreso than what was going on 'over there'.  

Today, I'm feeling like we were affected, yet, I was blind to it.  Now we know for sure that what affects over there surely and eventually touches us in ways we may still be unaware of.  However, we can feel the effect almost instantaneously in one way or another.  

The same happens when 'over there' good things happen, the good wavelengths, vibrations and feelings can almost simultaneously affect us over here...  connect us to our joy; bring about joy through every day miracles.  

We are being asked to learn how to process information at great speeds and high volumes.  

I know there is not one path.  There is your path.  There is my path.  There is our path.  

There are always different paths to choose; to walk, to pay attention to.  

May you breathe, connect within and choose well.    

Choose with kindness, compassion, openness, willing to understand and grow with gentle strength.  

I wish good for You, for Me, for All. 

No comments:

Post a Comment