Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, September 10, 2021

Thought vs. Actual

 Oh my my my.  This is one lesson that keeps showing up over and over and over and over again.

The thought of doing something can be so much worse than the actual something that I do.

Clean the closet.  Go to an appointment.  Have a conversation.  The hype in my head can push me farther out of my comfort zone than the actual cleaning of the closet, the appointment or having the conversation.

How interesting and it sure can feel frustrating as I am not letting it go and watching it happen to myself again and again and again.

The thought of something can be daunting.  To actually do it is, most of the time, so much easier than the thought of doing it.  

I am open to really living in this and feeling it from start to finish.  So far, the 'doing' part has definitely been way easier and enjoyable than the thinking about it part.

The 'doing' part has definitely been way easier and more enjoyable than the thinking about it part.

I sit, breathe, feel, notice and state this as so.  I ground myself in it. I stay in the awareness of it.  I submerse myself in this truth that is realized.  I am open to letting the thinking part pass by and, perhaps, even alter and/or stop completely.  I am open to allow myself to let go until the moment comes that I am in the doing part and I find myself oh so free of this old belief, habit, way of life for me.

There is a newer me in town and I won't stop until this new belief, habit, way of life for me is my go to way of living.

May you notice and change up anything/everything/one thing that you are noticing keeps coming up for You.  

Awareness.  Realize the change you want.   Believe in it.  Practice it.  Change happens.

You are worth it.  I believe in You.  

No comments:

Post a Comment