Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Saturday, September 25, 2021

Love

Love.  

We all receive and share love in different ways.  We can desire love.  We can create love.  We can limit love.  We can run from love.  We can offer love.  We can let love.  We can open to love.  And, so much more.  

Love, to me, is about supporting each other to be the best that we can be.  Lift each other up.  Sit with each other.  Let one another.  Laugh with one another.  Share ourselves with one another.  Let the depth of each of us unite from the place within that we are all connected.  The place that creates our breath and our beating heart.

The art of the HeArt flows through us.  Circumstances change us.  Situations touch us.  Experiences support us in expansion and produces in us contraction.

It is what You perceive that ignites love… 

May you be aware of what you are choosing to perceive and let your love be true to You through the way You love. 

Let not your love change from outside of yourself as best as possible.  Let your love breathe as it needs to be true and loving to You.

In this, perhaps, we all can allow love to flow on and beautifully.  

Today is National Daughter's Day.  I was blessed with a precious, superb, brilliant, beautiful, lovely, kind, awesome girl who is now a woman.  I have been telling her since I can remember 'Thank You for choosing me.'

So, today, here and now, I'd like to Thank You Jess for choosing me as your mom.  I have been beyond blessed.  Always and forever.  To infinity and beyond.  I love you more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment