Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, September 24, 2021

Stand

Between the earth and the sky, north and south, east and west, light and dark, water and land, reality and dreams Stand I… Stands U.. Stands living.. Stands choice.   

In all that is, stillness and breath aligns us with our soul’s knowledge.  This, just may be where guidance to 'Just Being You' is the loudest.  

We each have many aspects, many feelings, many desires and hopes that create the person we are in this world.  We have similarities.  We have unique traits.  Individually, together the creation of life and living is full of stories and scenarios.  

We stand.  And we also sit, run, crawl, walk, lie, fly.  We dream.  We connect.  We disconnect.  We know much.  We know nothing.  

Life, as it is right now, has many of us questioning, going deeper than ever and on an edge, perhaps, that we have never been on.

I write with confusion and silence; chaos and openness.

I trust that I am right where I am supposed to be living and learning exactly what I am supposed to live as and learn of.

May you stand in your loving self with ease, direction, trust, and innate wisdom.  Let what is peaceful, true, kind, uplifting and powerful get you to your goals and let you live your purpose.   Let what is uncalm, chaotic, unknown and on edge flow through you knowing that you are okay and what is being created with you, from you and through you is part of your life's plan.

Wherever you find yourself, be fully present.   Search and feel for the knowledge that you are where you belong doing what you are supposed to be doing….  Adjust as necessary.   Let the awesome in you free in all stages of your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment