Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, September 10, 2021

Design your Life

We are the co-creators, co-designers of our own lives.

What we think and how we react help to design our life. 

When I think positive thoughts and/or 'see' positive outcomes that can happen, there is a feeling within me that rises up happy.  When I react with openness and love, kindness and gentleness, what arises from within me is most beautiful.

A movement is created by how I think, feel, see and carry on.  Moments happen through the energy I put into them.  The more 'oh yes' I live in through a continuous pattern, the more moments I create that bring me happiness and even celebration.  

It is like the saying 'When you think you can, you can...  When you think you can't, you can't". 

When we choose to see the positive or are open to seeing the best, most loving outcome, it has a much better chance of appearing than when we see an outcome as ugly, hurtful or negative.

May you stay open to the best possible scenarios and outlooks that are available to you.  

May you be the best ‘designer’ you can be.  !!   Go You!   

As we learn and allow ourselves to live from this 'oh, yes' place of awareness and mindfulness, we are choosing to create and invite the possibilities of what we would choose for ourselves.

Wishing you honor of and respect for yourself.  Hoping you feel encouraged and more open to better possibilities for yourself.

You are so enough and You so matter.  Just because You are...

And, I so care.   

No comments:

Post a Comment