Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, September 12, 2021

Hello

 Hello.

Wishing you the best version of You.

Self-kindness.  Self-awareness.  Self-compassion.  Self-love.

Wishing you acceptance of your truth as your life is now and bringing all that you are and feel into it.

Wishing you ease.

Wishing you self-tenderness.

Wishing you what you are wishing for.

Believing in You.

You are the hero to your own story.  Everything that you need is inside of you to grow from.

May you step outside of yourself and look in.

May you meet your life where it is at from the truth that dwells deep within.

I have a feeling that most of us have not yet tapped into all of our own greatness; individually, together.

Perhaps, You are what you are looking for.

Namaste.

"Just 9Be U"   "Grow Yourself Complete"   again and again and again.

Hello.  Is it You that you are looking for... ?  

May you breathe and be.

May you be extra good to You.

No comments:

Post a Comment