Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Tuesday, September 14, 2021

It is Handled

“He’s got the whole world in His hands”… 

We are One.  We are all a part of the same Universe.  We are all here now learning, teaching.  

I know I feel different from moment to moment, situation to situation.  I am the common denominator throughout my day.  

I am hearing myself say things like 'I am breathing.  I am not bad.  I am going with what is.  I feel an open vastness.  I am very present to the nothingness.  It feels light, exciting, freeing."

As I hear my thoughts and things that I am saying, I think I am a bit strange and/or weird.  Ha.  And, it is the most true of what feels real.

Perhaps, you are not recognizing yourself at times.  Perhaps, you feel different.  Perhaps, you may be uncertain of what you are feeling.

It is okay.  You are okay.  Just maybe, exactly what you feel is exactly what you need to feel.  Just maybe, by allowing and honoring what you feel through your own loving self-awareness, you bring yourself and your soul in alignment and a very new rhythm may be occurring.

Honor.   Respect.  Uplift.

May you let it be what it is.  May you find yourself in the most breathtaking of circumstances bringing yourself home to You.  Deeper.  Most true.  Authentic.  Real to You.  Raw.  Loving.  

Your rhythm and alignment are unique.  They are supposed to be.  

May you trust yourself and feel the hand of God (your Creator) on your back; so to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment