Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, September 17, 2021

Off da Chain

I wish you peace and tranquility from within.  I wish you wonder and awe. I wish you the uniqueness of You.  I wish you home runs, touchdowns, baskets, goals, high scores, medals and grand slams in living the awesome life inside of you to live.    I am seeing you do your victory dances!   

As I connect to my own peace, tranquility, wonder and awe, I see a world victory dance and it is off the chain…

I am not feeling free to come up with words just now.  Usually the words just fly off my fingers onto the keyboard through a 'knowingness' and an 'openness' that just happens.

This freedom of words is not easily happening for me just now.

I want to offer refuge.  I want to offer hope.  I want to touch inside of yourself where you have both.

There are blockages, mountains and an unwillingness and walls within me just now.  I stumble.  I fall.  I get up.  I believe.  I question.  And I do it all again.

Perhaps, this is the best time to move forward, breathe into and allow 'what is' to be.  Live in each place that shows up for me and honor the space and myself.  Is this me growing...

May you live in each place that shows up for You and honor the space and Yourself.  Perhaps, this is You growing.

May we grow.  May we create.  May we be.  May we breathe.  May we trust, honor, allow what is.  Invite what we wish it to be.

I wish to experience - for us All to experience - our own Heaven on Earth.  Maybe that is what we are doing.  

"When life feels like it is falling apart, it may actually be falling into place."

Perhaps, just try it out.  Perhaps, be open to your life falling into place just now.

May we slide into Heaven on Earth.   “Imagine"

No comments:

Post a Comment