Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, January 7, 2021

Stillness. Silence. You.

This just may be (for me) a transference from one year to the next where I don't feel much like celebrating same.  I don't feel that there is possibility for great and/or easy change.  I don't hear many people celebrating in the common way as the meaning of celebration and many other meanings within our individual and collective lives is different/has changed.  New York City and Times Square was way different than I have ever experienced it.  They did a wonderful job of  bringing the 'best of' to us and the difference was deeply felt, seen and experienced.

We are learning.  We are changing.  We are becoming.  We are growing.

Your job, if you choose to accept it, is to:

Know your own stillness and silence in just one full breath; from time to time. 

Be aware of your whole body, your whole breath; whole You.   

Live in your truth out loud and lovingly in whatever manner(s), road(s) and way(s) come up from within you and shows up in front of you. 

May you be aware of a stillness and silence in the wholeness of being You.

Now is the time to become all that you are and choose to be in the best and most true way available to You.

You matter.  Everything about you matters.  

As you know your stillness, you know yourself.  Do not fear.  Embrace.  Be gentle.  Be strong.  Let your gentle strength carry, react to and support You.

Sending out much love.  Holding open as much loving space as I can.  Believing and allowing my faith to stand strong, true and loving...  even in my most vulnerable time(s).  

Your truth will set you free.  Us living in our full truth as lovingly as possible may just be one of the most beautiful things we can all experience.  

No comments:

Post a Comment