Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, January 11, 2021

With It

Always remember...   You are amazing.  You are love(d).  

May you go where you are led by a source more magical and real than just your mind alone.  Feel it within you.  Trust it.  Trust the uniqueness of You.  Some call it ‘gut instinct’.   It has been known to be called ‘weird’ because there is not a mindful, scientific understanding of this 'thing'.   Some call it ‘innate knowing’ or the ‘all knowing’.    Some call it ‘divine intervention’.    Call it what you will.   Whatever you call it, may you trust it, open to it, let it, go for it, live in it, douse yourself with it and in it.   Let You happen.   YOU, as real as can be (especially through your love), is what our world needs now.

May you trust the process of life; your life.  

May you keep your mind and your heart and your connection between both open.

Go with it.  May you let your inner knowing be heard by your mind and through your heart.

Empower your power.   

Honor thyself.

Be poetry in motion.

You were born to soar, simply, by being yourself.   

Let your whole self be in sync.  Invite homeostasis.  Let what you feel, what you think, what you love be what you live.

Just because.  Let this be how you roll best.

Roll with it baby.   

'You know you got it when it makes you feel good'.   Good in a way that everything is aligned with the flow, the process, the ease of living your most true, best, loving, present and amazing self.

Love.  Let us let love be the next pandemic that lasts forever and ever; always; and forevermore.

I am sending my love, my heart, my gratitude, my trust, my innate knowing, my awesome and amazing-ness that I was gifted with; my guidance and cheer to You and You and You and Yours.

Let's catch this divineness and live and flow/go with It now.

May you amaze yourself.  I know it is in you; a part of you and your calling to do so.  

No comments:

Post a Comment