Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Superfine

Our world is in a mode unlike any other we have experienced, read about, learned about, knew about, lived and/or even thought about.  We are in a totally unique uniqueness for You, for Me, for Us.  Since March of 2020, I have heard myself say that I am holding space for; I am open to; I am here to live my love; experience by beingness and design life from the truth of my innate knowing, soul, heart, mind and breath.  I have always felt this way and now more than ever it is in this time that I feel I have been provided for and supplied with.  It is my hope that this (what feels like) truth to me, I can render true, free, alive, well, loud, out loud and just because it is in me to believe this...  I am learning to honor my calling deeper, louder, truthfully, willfully, courageously just as it is supposed to be so.  This prayer is what comes from this part/these parts of myself.

Dear Higher Power:

Please let us feel Your love.  Please let us feel Your presence.  Please help us to be and do better.  Guide us to our best and most loving path to stop the chaos that our world is experiencing.  

Help those that are hurting to feel love.  Help those that are love to keep their hearts open and continue to send out love and to keep some for themselves.   Help those that are in the middle of chaos to have the ability to step back and/or out and connect to their own loving grace. 

I believe there are so many more humans with loving hearts than not.  I believe we all know and suffer some kind of hardship(s).  Yet, perhaps we do not always have to make hardship our focus.    

May you teach us, show us and empower us to create, live and offer the best of what is available to us; to carry on from this moment forward in the most beautiful and fulfilling of ways.  

Teach those that are hurting to reach out for help.  Teach those that are hurting to not continue the hurt but to find easier and more loving ways to deal with and process the hurt.  To turn it from pain to lessons and betterment; to empathy and awareness.  

Let us be one in togetherness to stop the fighting, the pain, the horrific and the terror as much as possible.   

Let us not live in fear.  Let us live from love. 

Teach us to create peace and harmony. Teach us to let it deep within each of us so that we may build it and share it and pass it forward.  

May we let there be peace on Earth and let it begin from within.  

May You show us to be able to feel our own peace within.   May You enter our hearts and let us know, feel and be the saving grace that we are learning is greatly needed today; everywhere and throughout the things we are experiencing and for all persons in this journey that we call life. 

May we learn honor and to be honorable.   May we open to the best of ourselves and each other.   

Help us to see and know our own responsibility in our actions and reactions.   

May we invite, be, know, experience, create, get in touch with and share ‘super fine’.   As in ‘oh that is superfine child’!   

Amen.

And so it is.


When we live our life from within out, we are closer to what is divine in us.   When we live authentically open and free.. spontaneity and joy, strength and togetherness, empowerment and love live with us. 

May you free yourself to be, do, live, share...  well, YOU; Everything YOU. 

 THE TRUTH, LIGHTNESS, AND LOVE THAT IS YOU(RS) ON.



No comments:

Post a Comment