Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Saturday, January 30, 2021

Focus on Your Likes

May you focus on what is beautiful in your life; what is soothing; what encourages You to feel most like You.  Go there.  Stay there. 

When you get pulled away, and you will because you are human too, realize it and choose to look for beauty, peace, excitement and the feeling that you know that tells you that ‘this’ is for You; for your best 'state of mind'. 

There are many vibrations; many energies; many uninvited 'things'; many 'elephants in the rooms; much 'swept dirt under the rug' that is being disclosed to us all now.  We are being asked (forced) to looksee and really see and look at everything (or at least many things) that is real and true; bothersome and (feels like and/or is) threatening.  

May you stay true to You. 

This is the time when you might want to know your own love, your own gentleness, your own kindness, your own strength and believe in it, connect to it and be it.  All that good that is You is always at your disposal.  You just have to believe and think, act and live as such.  

I wish this for you as much, as often and as necessary as possible.  I wish for this to become natural to us all; always.  

I like the goal and I'm going with it.  Perhaps, you want to come with me...   !  I'd love to have You.  

No comments:

Post a Comment