Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Healing is Within You

When asked for help this morning, this was my response to the individual that was brave and awesome enough to ask for it...  

“May you breathe the beautiful energy of You.  I know it can be so hard and it can feel impossible.   Is there one cell of yours that you can find the true awesome, beautiful, aware, lovely, innate, loving you in... go sit in that cell my lovely.   You are love(d).  These times do not feel easy.   I believe in You.  I send you love all around and through you.   I think you are amazing.   I care.   Wham Bam.  The universe and divine love is in you my precious one.  

Breathe deep and touch it and let it touch you.   Please.  Amen.  May it be so."

When I was done typing it, I heard to share it.   I felt a sensation within myself that there are other people; other humans; other beings that could, perhaps, get some help, guidance, love, encouragement from it.  

So, here I am sharing.  I share in hope that it can be of help to You and/or a loved one of yours.

May you breathe the beautiful energy of You.  The universe and divine love that you seek is in You my precious one.  

May you find the place(s) inside of You that knows this and sit in this place of your own knowing, being, innateness, divineness and love.

I send you 'beautiful' as You deserve beautiful in your life, breath, day, hour, minute, second; as much as possible; as beautiful as you will/can allow.

You deserve to be divine, beautiful You.  It is your birthright.  It is your purpose, perhaps.  

Wham Bam, let it be so and so it is.  Amen

Beautiful...  'Having beauty; possessing qualities that give great pleasure or satisfaction to see, hear, think about, etc.; delighting the senses or mind" (dictionary)

No comments:

Post a Comment