Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, January 24, 2021

Trust

Trust is a five letter word.  Without the "T" it would be rust. It rhymes with bust, just, dust and must.

We must trust to be most courageous.  When we do not trust, many things are a bust.  It is just to trust.  We may get dust on our trust.  We can always clean it and start fresh, anew and let our lust for trust create and adjust new paths, openings, courage, ideas, dreams and profound moments in our lives.

I have no idea why I'm writing all silly, but I am.  So, I shall just go with it and hope that this post finds its place and finds a good fit.

I realized that trust is an iffy thing.  If this happens.  If this doesn't happen.  How I am feeling.  What I am thinking.  How much do I understand.  How well do I know.  Can I just blindly trust that everything will fall into place and having trust can be my ace...  (ha, sorry - lol)

I find that when we trust ourselves that whatever happens, however things 'play out', wherever we find our self, whatever outcome shows up, whether I was safe in trusting or not, when I trust myself to handle anything and everything that comes my way, I am more free to trust life, people, and situations in general.

Trusting one's self is the ultimate 'hall pass' to trusting everything and every one else.

Whether my trust is not honored or respected.. Whether what I trusted worked out in a positive way, trusting myself to respond accordingly in the way that I best know how will create the best path possible for me in each situation, relationship, hope and dream.

Maybe it is not so much about trusting others but trusting ourselves to not let ourselves down, to see 'it' through and to know what to do when there is something to be done.

May you give the gift of trusting yourself and see what it frees in you and see what it sets in motion and let your courage create what you so want to create.

Go.  For.  It.

Do You.  You choose who You are and who You want to be.  Do You.

Trust yourself to always be vulnerable enough to do You and embrace the journey that this creates because You always have your back.  And, just maybe, you will learn for sure that many, many other people, situations and life itself is on Your side and wants the best for You and wants for You what You want for You.

No comments:

Post a Comment