Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, January 7, 2021

View

The clouds, the sun, the moon, the stars; the sky is always changing.  Just like life.

Perhaps, if we don’t like what we are seeing or experiencing, wait a few minutes, create a new scenario, think a different thought, open to a different course, see a different way, choose another outlook; experience through another part of and/or concept within You.   

You are the one thinking, choosing, creating, seeing, opening to life as you are and do.  You are a galaxy yourself living in a much larger galaxy of things that, maybe, we do not even have awareness of.  Within myself, I am certain there are things that I am unaware of.  I am open to the flow, drive, experience within the awareness of me.

May you be open to the flow, drive, experience within the awareness of You. 

Pick the 'view' that feels closest to your truth, what you are about, what you would like to experience and what you wish to offer yourself, another, others and our world.  

Step into the life that comes from inside of you in and through every situation, relationship, interaction, lesson and blessing; as often, as truthful, as freeing, as beautiful, and as much as you can.  

"You living You" through your loving truth is beautiful no matter how it shows up for you.  This is where acceptance, satisfaction, fulfillment and your best way of being lives.  

I wish you acceptance, satisfaction, fulfillment and your best way of being.

May you live ‘there’ with/within it.   


No comments:

Post a Comment