Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Saturday, January 23, 2021

Starfish

Walking the dog yesterday along the water's edge, I looked down and saw a starfish on the sand at the bottom of the intracoastal waterway.  It was a beautiful blue sky day with light cool winds and very warm sunshine.  The weather and atmosphere was inviting, comfortable and relaxed.  I have yet to learn how to take a clear picture through the surface of the water down into the depths of the salt water.

I tell myself it is a a psychedelic starfish.  I think about wishing upon a star fish.  I feel gratitude for the lovely creature and the beautiful color of the water with rays of sun shining through. I thank it.  I give thanks for the moment and I try my best to capture it in hope to, perhaps, share it with You.

If it is in you to do so, make a wish with me.  Make your own wish to our psychedelic and magical  star(fish).  

I look up the word psychedelic and the meaning in the dictionary is 'a profound sense of intensified sensory perception, sometimes accompanied by severe perceptual distortion...'  Words in the thesaurus for psychedelic are 'freaky, mind-bending, mind-blowing, mind-changing, mind-expanding, trip'.    

May you let your mind expand, bend, change and be blown in all the ways that open you up to You being awesome You; as easily, as much and as often as possible. 

May you let kindness and love transform, evolve and grow the you that you are and the you that you want to be into 'being all that you are' through your own trippy, playful, serious and awesome self.

You are the controller of your reactions, thoughts, growth and experiences.  We may not control what experiences/situations/people come our way but we do control our reactions and thoughts to each and every thing/one.

May you keep your cool alive and perceive (to your best ability) the life that you are in and that comes your way into the life that is fulfilling, productive and, perhaps, even astonishing.

I believe in You.   I wish You your best of You.  I wish you joy and fun and to star in your own life through the most helpful and feel good way you have available to You in all of your experiences and connections.

Amen.  And so it is.  And so you may.  And so you can.  And so you do.  Freaky good!  

No comments:

Post a Comment