Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, July 18, 2019

Goal(s)

Hello to you.

Goals.  We all have them or, at the very least, wish for something.  Most of us get overwhelmed at times.  Most of us have known achievement.  Most of us have lost our way.  Perhaps, simply because we are human.

I once asked what do I do when I find myself feeling overwhelmed and/or confused...  I received, what I believe to be, a very helpful answer.  The answer was to think of my current goal for the current moment.

Bam.

It brought me right into clarity and peace.  Sometimes the whole picture or big picture of what I believe has to be done is completely overwhelming.  If I break it down into each moment, each step - in this moment of now - I find it easier to choose my current goal [such as my goal in this moment is to write this blog].

It is certainly okay to have small goals such as to just breathe, make a call or connection, do the dishes.  If a larger goal of doing something that has one a bit scared is doable, I say go for it.

May you ask yourself what is your goal in this moment if you find yourself in a state of confusion or a feeling of being overwhelmed.  It is my hope that this could be helpful to you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment