Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Checkin In

As the day turns to dusk and the bright sunshine wades and disappears, I come to my computer to check in; let you know that I am thinking about you and to see what I have to say, if anything, just now.

I look out the window and I see small fluffy clouds of navy, white, gray and light blue.  I feel a feeling of stillness and an air of calm.  The lights on the buildings are starting to shine on and another day is done.

I am finding myself looking at everything I do as an adventure.  An adventure to do an errand.  An adventure to take a walk.  An adventure to talk to a stranger.  An adventure to love.  An adventure to open up and share my truth.

Life can be an adventure.  It is without a doubt all in the way I choose to look at it.

May you choose to look at life in a way that it brings excitement and/or uplifts you.  You can choose what this is...  Anything that doesn't weigh you down or brings you to fear...

It is a good day if we have moments of lifting ourselves and one another up.  It is a good day when something you do, share, say or feel uplifts you.  It is a good day when we don't find ourselves being our own worst enemy.

May you always be open to having a good day.

Thank you.   I wish you good days always.  And, when it doesn't feel possible, may you see/feel the one thing - no matter how small - that touches your soul.


No comments:

Post a Comment