Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Tuesday, July 23, 2019

IT

Most of us have an 'it' that is in front of us just now.  It challenges us; speaks to us; wants our attention; walks with us and shows itself uniquely to us.  And - because there is no one other person on our planet like any of us - it is dealt with uniquely.

May you be aware of what 'it' is for you just now and how you are choosing to respond, or not to respond, to it.  

Some of us ignore it.  Some of us fight it.  Some of us flow with it.  Some of us don't like it.  Some of us deal with 'it' head on.

Depending on what 'it' is, perhaps, we have dealt with our 'it' in all of the ways above and in other ways as well.

Being human is having 'its'.

It is my hope that, if you wish, you are aware of any and all of your 'its' and decide to deal with it/them in a way that works best and feels best to you.  A way that allows you to not be stuck in it for too long.

May you go into it.  Stay with it.  Sit with it.  Allow it.  Walk through it.  Process it.  Let it be.  Let it go.  Be one with it.  Whatever 'it' is for You just now, may you trust and love yourself through it. 

Note:  My 'it' that brought this post about was a feeling of feeling unsafe.  I found myself saying that "I am safe in this very moment" over and over and over again [several hours] until it felt true.  It felt real.  The feeling of being safe touched me deep in my own totality of being.  It gave me the peace and feeling of safety that I was looking for and needed. 

May you get to what you are looking for and need through all of your 'its'.   

IT is On.  


No comments:

Post a Comment