Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Saturday, July 27, 2019

Bothered One

I was sleeping last night and my night was filled with several times of waking up.  I'd sleep an hour and wake up.  I'd sleep 1.5 hours and awaken.   I'd sleep 3 hours and find myself waking up to thinking what a bother this felt like.

I wrote the word 'bother' in my notes on my phone.  I know I was dreaming uncomfortable things and I do not remember anything but the feeling of being bothered... and uncomfortable.

So, I find myself here now, exploring this.

What comes to me to share is many moons ago, I remember asking someone why am I always the one that has to bring up what is going on; has to be the one to try to fix things and have to be the one that tries to make things better.  Her response was priceless and a wonderful 'standstill' 'aha' empowering moment for me.

Her reply was 'because you are the one that is bothered and uncomfortable'.  Ha.  How about that!  This was surely true.

I'd like to offer to you that if you find yourself wanting to talk to someone, change something or make things better, let it be okay that you take the lead, bring it up, question it and be open to finding a better, untroubled, comfortable way through.

May you realize what it is that isn't working for you and bring yourself into it and through it the best way you know how.

May you go from bothered and uncomfortable to peace and comfort.



No comments:

Post a Comment