Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Duality

Duality has been coming up for me for a while now.  Duality - 'a dual state' (dictionary.com)

Where I once believed and experienced that I cannot feel fear and love at the same time, this is exactly what I have been experiencing.

I can have love in my heart and fear in the brain.  I can feel both within my being.  There is a loud duality going on that I am experiencing.  A duality of being able to see life in more than one way.  Questioning.   The vibrations are like a concerto that includes all the notes along with many different instruments.

It feels powerful.  It is a loud feeling about the world [and everything and everyone in it] that I feel like I have never experienced before in this way and to this degree.

I am being challenged within each breath.   I am experiencing love, excitement and trust along with fear, stuck-ness and being easily overwhelmed.  It is not so much that I am going back and forth and from one to the other.  It is more that a complete set of emotions and all of life are within me and playing out through and around me.

Do I want to fight what is because I don't like it or do I want to accept what is and bring the true me into it and through it...  Do things not change, eventually, anyway...   I ask myself what brings me the most peace within...

May you choose peace within if this is what you wish for.  

BAM!  What do I do with all of this dancing, noise and information...  How is it so that I am also experiencing silence, peace and the deepest and strongest sense of self that I have ever felt before...

I hear in my thoughts that this is where the words 'mind blown' come into play; up to the surface and through my awareness.  WOW.  'Mind blown'

I read where the earth is vibrating at the highest of highs.  I read and hear about a lot of sorrow and loss. I feel indecipherable change taking place within almost everyone's life.  I feel the majority and mainstream of humankind being tattered, battered, worn, questioned, bounced about and shown to experience things to include the greatest world upheaval that has ever been displayed.

I do not wish to label it good or bad.  I only wish to hold space for the best to come up and through each of us.

May you allow yourself to participate in what is being shown to you.  May you keep an open heart and mind and be willing to expand into the greatest life that you can 'dream' up.  May you know gratitude, forgiveness, and truth.  May you just breathe into yourself and acknowledge what you are feeling/experiencing when/if you find yourself at a crossroad or overwhelmed by the information pouring into your own awareness and consciousness.

The 'roof' is being raised, perhaps.  Consciousness is expanding.  Awareness is in our face.  New options are being offered.  A new way of life is being created.

You being true to who You are and what You feel is everyone's best way forward; in a loving, non-judgmental, and easygoing way; inasmuch as possible.    

May you "Just 9Be U".  May you begin/continue/realize your way to 'grow yourself complete' (fully true, present and vulnerable) in as many situations, experiences, relationships and plans that you find yourself experiencing.

"Out with the old.  In with the You."  Michael Harrell




No comments:

Post a Comment