Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, July 14, 2019

Summer

Summer is upon us here in the southeast part of the USA.  Whew.  Heat wave for sure.  One only needs to stand still outside to feel the body start to perspire.

The days are getting shorter and the nights are getting longer.

Sunset is earlier.  A full moon is just around the corner.

Nature is always changing and so are we.  Yet, sometimes it feels like I stay the same.  I have lived long enough to know that I have and do not.

I practice gratitude consciously.  I've always been thankful.  However, perhaps, with not as much consciousness as I do now.

I always knew I was grateful for fun days, enjoyable people, wonderful views and exercise.  Now, it is more about loving people, who I am and my relationship(s) with all that is.

Life is deeper these days.  Change is more drastic at times.  Information more forthcoming.  Living in the truth of  'life' seems to be a deeper experience, perhaps, with more challenge as connection to everything is just a click away.  What is happening 'over there' is more real.  What is happening 'here' is known by more 'critics'.

No where left to hide.

Just like heat in the summertime, truth in the experience is present and witnessed.

May you allow what is to be experienced by the truth of who you are.  May you not hide from the truth.

Whether we hide from it, ignore it, do not speak of it, it is still the truth.  I think witnessing and processing each situation and experience that arises is the greatest way to become, grow, create and walk in our best path.

No more elephants in the room.  No more pretense.

May you get as real as you possibly can get.  Don't sweat it.  Just let your own love and truth guide you.

Be free to be everything beautiful that you are.

Flow.   Grow.   Glow.


No comments:

Post a Comment