Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, July 21, 2019

Be True

With so much information hitting us.. with so many options available to us.. with so many emotions being shared.. with so many situations being blasted out through social media.. it is hard to know truth from fiction.  It is not so easy for me to know what is truth for 'them' compared to what is truth for me.

It feels very important to live in my truth.  It feels the best way for me to navigate, love, encounter, encourage and be.  I like to look at my truth as an adventure.  What truth of mine shows up to help me process 'life' into a fulfilling adventure.

This is what I am open to; to walk in and through my truth, with my greatest awareness, just now.

May you be open to walk in and through your truth, with your greatest awareness, as it shows itself to you just now.

  Our truth doesn't lie to us.

May we be open to feeling it; seeing it; hearing it; knowing it; experiencing it and processing who we are through it.

Let our truth, through love and compassion, lead us foward.


No comments:

Post a Comment