Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, July 26, 2019

Tranquility

How I love me some tranquility.  Tranquility with excitement equals the best kind of adventure for me.

I love adventure of music, nature, exploration and sharing the depth of each other's wisdom.  It excites me and brings me joy.

I'm not fond of chaos as it puts my fight or flight instinct on and, sometimes, it feels like it takes too long for me to be able to turn it off.  Too much adrenaline and/or cortisol is not a comforting thing or a healthy feeling within myself.

I easily go into overdrive and my energy and abilities dissipate more quickly than I would like.  My system gets out of sync and it is like my nervous system speeds throughout my body with nowhere, or no knowledge of where, to land and allow myself to create and/or find homeostasis.

Stabilization feels like tranquility to me.  It is where I find endurance, strength, 'ableness', calmness and knowledge to maintain and live in comfortable homeostasis.

I read often to leave one's comfort zone is where the greatest amount of growth happens.  I agree to some degree.  Trying new things and having new experiences creates growth.   I disagree too.  Living life is not about living it in discomfort.  

In a state of tranquility I can see, feel, experience, live and share the best part of myself.

May you know your best 'state' to see, feel, experience, live and share the best part of yourself [if this is what you wish to do].  

May you experience experiences in the way that you connect to your own joy and easily fall into your own homeostasis ('balance, stability, evenness').  


No comments:

Post a Comment