Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, July 29, 2016

Stillness

In the stillness of not feeling good, I see truth.  In the stillness of feeling weak, I see strength.  In the stillness of hurting, I see love.

I see all these things.  But, what do I feel...

I feel horrible in my human body.  I hurt.  I suffer.   I know fear.  I know quiet. 

I'm at a point where I am not strong enough to keep reaching out for help from the doctors.  It is my belief that they do not know what to do for me; what I need; what can be done to stop my suffering. 

I took benedryl last night to rid myself of the 'Effexor rash' and it had a very weird reaction on me.  I dreamt horribly angry and hateful situations.  I just remember seeing myself in situations - I don't remember what they were - but I remember 'hating' them and not wanting to be there.  And, I remember being there because of myself allowing someone else to put me there.  My life was being tossed and turned not by me.  There was someone else in control.  And, I wasn't going to allow it anymore. 

They thought big.  They thought fancy.  They thought go go go.  I remember waking up very angry.  I awoke to a terrible headache where I was afraid to move my head. 

I still find myself dizzy and 'off'.  I will not take more benedryl.  My rash has gotten a lot better.

  Oh what a journey.

It feels like my head just wants to re-up/re-vamp.  Start fresh.  Start over.  To  not allow; create; or to be in suffering anymore.

I did not do a good job at acquiring antibiotics.  So, I will go the weekend without them.  I just hear a voice saying I am tired; I am tired; I am tired.

This part of being human is not even close to fun.  This part of being human is challenging.  This part of being human feels really lousy.

I keep thinking on the other side of this though...   just get to the other side of this...

I have [very] many times before - gotten to the other side of 'this'. 

I have lived wonderfully.  I have lived fully.  I have lived better than I ever dreamed possible.  I will again.   I am open to create 'awesome' again.

For now, I know the stillness of feeling terrible; physically and mentally terrible. 

I do not fight the stillness because it feels like it would be for naught.  I open my heart in the stillness.  I want to open my heart more to me/myself in this stillness. 

Let me feel my own compassion; my own empathy; my own concern and love...

May you feel your own compassion; your own empathy; your own concern and love.

        
                                                 (Unknown)

No comments:

Post a Comment