Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, July 21, 2016

Discouraged

I am discouraged as I sit here to type and try not to hit my left thumb on the keyboard as it is swollen, red and shows sign of infection.  

What is a woman to do?!?!

I just had the dogs for a small walk and it is so very hot that just standing still had sweat going down my back... and I don't usually sweat.   Have to say that it felt kinda good.  Ha.   But the heaviness of the heat, - wow - do I feel sorry for the men and women who have to work out in it.  Especially, people that work with hot equipment already. 

You have to be very healthy and strong to be able to do this.  I'm thankful to all of you that do this to keep our lives better.

The concierge doctor is a great idea.  I do think I'm looking for answers that are not there; yet and/or through the medical field.

So, I sit with the pain.  I get up and try to run from the pain.   I put PAV on my finger.  I gently massage my hand.   I pray.  I cry.   I get through. 

Some days are just better than others, I suppose.   I do my best to embrace them all.  Through truth, trust, love, faith and tears, cursing, feeling sorry for myself, I get by.

May you let you be everything that you are and do your best to get by; knowing that you will.  Somehow, some way, some day, maybe today, you always get by.

We humans are stronger than we know.  May we don't have to see so often how strong we are!

May you let your gentle strength always carry you forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment