Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Saturday, July 16, 2016

Know Notta

I truly do not know much.  I can see I was taught this; I learned that; I am learning 'other'; I have experienced much...

And, in reality, there are a lot of things that I do not know 100% for sure.

I'm okay with this just now.  As I feel continued non-sense in my healthcare; as I see continued challenges in others; and as I feel continued uncertainty in much - I come to this realization.   That I know very little for sure 100% for certain.

Most things out of myself, I can only guess.  Most things within others, I can question and/or only guess.  Most things that are yet ahead of me, I can only speculate.

So, why...

Why guess...  Why question...  Why speculate...

It feels better to just be where I am; as I am; as who I am... in this moment.  In this very moment, I am well.  There may be a lot of unease and unknown and I am still ok.  I may have challenges and pain, I am still okay in this moment.  And, in this moment, is really where life can be lived 'live'.   No other moment can this living life occur. 

As I write all this nonsensical stuff; as I open up my mind, heart, and soul and let my fingers create words from touching the keyboard, I am in this moment.

Oops - it is gone.   I am now in the next moment, etc. etc.

May you know that in this very moment, you are okay.   It may not feel great, it may not feel like you want it to, you may not be experiencing what you would wish to experience; however, you are in this moment and you are okay.  And, if you and this moment are exactly what brings you happiness, joy, fulfillment and contentment, make sure you enjoy, appreciate and feel it as so. 

Whether you know notta or know everything or somewhere in between, may you just know that the current moment is where life happens and who, what, why and how (your reaction) in this moment is the thing that matters most.  It is what takes on and lives this moment.  May you choose your best reaction for each moment to allow you to feel what you wish to feel to the closest feeling of it you can get.

Live this moment now, live and mindful, from your inner self.  Perhaps, this is fulfillment in the now.

I don't know.  Ha!

Believing, Caring and Supporting you on... Always.

From the deepest part of me to the depth of you...  We are connected and know each other.

How honored and blessed I am.

                                                   Picture Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment