Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Get Up Stand Up

I tried an anti-depressant drug.  I admit I did not want to and while I have sadness, I think that there are real reasons for my sadness..  I hear myself asking myself why do I want to numb it out...

I slept for 24 hours.  Could hardly move to get myself something to eat.  I developed a rash on my arm and ear of all 'interesting' places.  Itches badly. 

I wake up today - not taking the drug yesterday - the rash has gone down and I will be happy when it is gone.  This is my first experience with an itchy rash other than chicken pox when I was a wee little one.

This, again, tells me my answer is inside of me.  What is a woman to do...

My thumb had an excruciating day on Sunday.  The good news was that during my 24 hour sleep, it hurt less. 

I feel beat up.   Not a fun feeling at all.  I can easily call myself 'loser' just now.   I resist as I only think about calling myself same.!.!.

My husband mentioned that this was my mountain to climb just now.  It does feel like one.  We watch Ninja Warrior and how awesome, exciting, mentally able and physically strong they are.  And, here I am with a rash that drives me crazy.

How different our lives are.  Perhaps, they are supposed to be so.  How entertaining for me to watch these young, strong go getters.  It does take my mind off my own current ailments.  I am sure that they are not without struggle.  And, I say awesome on them for doing what they love and are good at.

May you let your awesome in and do what you love and what you are good at.  Do not compare yourself to another. 

You are exactly where you are supposed to be.  Look around.  Feel.  Know.   Be.   Inspire.   Know what it is that is good in your life; in you.   If it feels right to you, build upon this.  Build upon your own mental and physical ability.  Be a go getter in your own life and I'm thinking there are people in this world that admire you and your strengths.  You could be one of them.  How cool would this be... to be your own greatest admirer...  from your own inner depth knowing that you are a divine being.  

                                                       Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment