Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, July 18, 2016

Concierge

Today I am going to a 'concierge' doctor.  A doctor that acts like a quarterback for your healthcare.  He/She handles the pulling together and getting (and keeping) the necessary healthcare information and service(s) available to you and for you. 

I know my husband would always say that what a great idea it would be to have one of 'these' in the hospital with you.   We see doctors for all parts of our bodies and these doctors do not work in unison or even know what the other doctors are doing and/or offering us.  With a 'quarterback', this doctor is responsible for gathering the information and keeping it all in the same book; even on the same page, so to speak. 

From this 'grand' knowing of information, perhaps, a best plan for one's healthcare can be created, known and followed. 

Sounds good.

I was excited until I talked to him and he said, I would still see the same doctors that I am seeing and why am I not seeing a Dermatologist since my skin is so affected.  Good question and all the dermatologists I have seen (at least four) have all sent me back to a Rheumatologist.

Perhaps, when there is no definitive answer...   there is no definitive answer.   And, this is where I say and am learning that it (my healing) is truly an inside job.

It doesn't hurt to reach out and learn as much as I can regarding any possible opportunity to make my life easier; more vital.

If I had my way, he would be able to provide me with a card saying she is not a druggie or criminal, she has a rare dis-ease that flairs up without warning and attacks her very own body and damages it; in a very uncomfortable and, often, in a terribly painful way. 

So, I meet on to learn on to walk on.

May you reach out and learn as much as you can of all possibilities that are available to you to make your life easier and more vital.

May you connect on to learn on to walk on; as your ultimate self. 

You are worth it; awesome; and able.   We all are.   Ultimate self on!


May you fall in love with yourself in your natural state.


No comments:

Post a Comment