Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Eating Too Much

I find myself eating too much; way too much for my level of activity. 

I'm enjoying watermelon with blueberries and raisins, homemade macaroni and cheese, turkey sandwich, ranier cherries, ice cream, pizza, french fries, pistachios, and goldfish.  And, this is just today.  oh no no no no.

As I type it out, I am amazed at all the unhealthy foods and the amount of it.  I'm stuck in this eating pattern.  It is like I feel good while I am eating...  I now understand, through doing it, what this is like.  I don't feel comfortable inside of myself and I'm a bit angry at myself because 'I know better'.   So, I guess the saying 'when you know better, you do better' is not always accurate.!

It feels like I'm burying my desire to be out and connect.  It scares me this much. 

Yet, when I am out and I am connecting, it feels really great.  It feels joyful.

What is a woman to do; a person to do, for that matter...

I sure hope that it leaves just like it came.  From an unknown place; a subconscious place within myself.  It is conscious now.  Me eating all this food, I am very aware of it.  And, I am choosing not to stop just now.

Am I beating myself up because I won't take the step to be living all that I am.  I am ripping myself off and, perhaps, even 'shorting' some people that I could be helpful to.

I have great lessons to share and to offer and I am really choosing not to share them out of fear of failure, rejection, hurtful criticism, and I am afraid that I do not have the energy that I think that is necessary.

I got close.  I got real close.  Now, I have an ulcer on my thumb and there is a part of me that wants to give up, stop fighting and just give in.

I would tell a client that said this to me to go ahead and do it.  Give up; stop fighting; give in.  Perhaps, I will choose this just now.   My actions show that I have.  My nerves and fight within tell me that I am not on the best road for me. 

I would suggest giving in, stopping the fight BUT from a place of love for one's self.  A place of understanding and compassion. 

It has been difficult dealing with my hands, great pain, tight skin, and my lack of ability.  It has been almost 40 years.  That is a long time to keep on pressing through.  This is a long time to not let dreams die, change change me to be negative nor failure to be an option.

Just what if it is not failure but a win.  A win in a way that I accept my truth as it is.  I just may have to live like this for the rest of my life. 

I remember sitting on a big chair in my living room in Pennsylvania saying that I might as well accept that I am a child of abandonment.  It is my truth.  It is my experience.  I always thought that if I gave in and accepted this truth it would make it so.  How interesting that thought is.  I realized it is so.  I may as well state it as such; live it as such; accept it as such.  And, right there, in that big chair in my living room, I gave in.  I stopped fighting the truth that I didn't have a father that loved me like I needed.  I gave up wanting it to be different.

Perhaps, it is time; it is what I need.  To stop the fight, give in to the truth by fully accepting it and by giving up the dream that my hands will be different; that my body will live without dis-ease. 

Hmm.  Very interesting indeed. 

So, I will sleep on these thoughts tonight.  I will love myself through, allow gentleness and ask for help to accept my awesome self with a horrid dis-ease. 

I know it could be so much worse.  I know that I am me, hugely, because of this dis-ease. 

I am a kind, deep, open and caring person.  I can, most of the time, see above (or is it beneath) what is showing itself to me.  I can feel other people and I care about all.

So, as I go to sleep tonight, I go with the intent to care greatly about myself, all of me; just as I am.  I don't have to be different to live all that I am...

See where it takes me.  Exciting.

I was asked to be on a radio talk show - "Spirit Radio".  I told her I would so love to be but I'm not ready.

I will never be ready if I keep waiting to be different than who and what I am to the point of being dis-ease free.  I'm tired of waiting. 

I want a fresh start with myself and I am the only one that can give it to me.

If you are feeling like you'd like a fresh start, may you let your true self out and give yourself a fresh start.  You are the only one that can.

May you give you your all from the place and person you are right now.  May you let your world rock now.  I believe in you.  You can.  You really can.  In fact, in doing so, you honor life, yourself, your Creator, and every single person you come in contact with.  This is huge and this is my wish for you (if you haven't already done so and if there is something within you that wants to).  Open up to a fresh start; a fresh perspective.  Let's get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment