Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Saturday, July 26, 2014

Ouch

I am being bombarded with what feels like bad news today.  My mind feels blown and my initial reaction is to run - run far.

But, run I will not.  I will stay knowing that in the big picture of things, these are minor, little bumps.  While these situations I find myself addressing feel heavy, scary, tiring and challenging, I will offer my loving truth and open mind and calm (what's left of it) opinions/suggestions.

My body and mind are not having fun.  My inner being is challenged but some weird part of me feels excited for the challenge.  I tell myself I am nuts.  I ask myself how can I get through this.  I feel the war still between what was and what now is.

I hurt.  My body hurts.  I sit in the silence that is created because of not knowing the next step.  I sit in silence wanting answers.  I sit in silence of not having answers.

It doesn't feel okay.  And, the truth of the matter is that I am okay.  I'd rather be out on a boat on top of clear blue water and snorkeling in this clear (full of beautiful and colorful fish) water, but, for now...  I will be where I find myself and let the silence; the information; and the process proceed.

I hear myself say that this cannot be made up.  I hear myself wondering what I did to deserve this.  I hear myself saying oh sh*t. 

And, I feel myself growing, learning, trusting and being.   I hear myself speaking truthfully, openly - even as my body and voice shake. 

I will get through this because this is what I want to teach.  Dang, I thought I learned enough as of now.  Apparently, I was wrong.  And, onward I learn.

I pray it stops soon because I really want fun and joy to come with this truth and 'light' that I have tapped into within myself.

What a process.  I do trust the process of life and I embrace as best I can the challenges that have arisen today. 

What a hoot and, man, I'd truly wish there was an easier way than to feel everything there is to feel.  And, I'm reminded of a person in the gym many moons ago that said to me 'at least there is a way' after I said, Man, I wish there was an easier way to get a strong, lean body. 

Well, at least there is a way to connect and share our honest truth of who, what, where and how we are.

May you go your way; lovingly, openly, honestly.

No comments:

Post a Comment