Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Here I Go

I'm between homes just now and am finding myself going back and forth from apartment to house and house to apartment.

My mind is getting what it wants and my ability to share has dissipated greatly.  Where I am going is a pretty fabulous neighborhood to me.  One I've lived in before; in fact, two homes I have had the pleasure of decorating and living in here.

This time, the home I am preparing will be my only home and a place where I choose to grow roots.  I'm still not at the beach (like I was in my 20s), and I'm close again (6 miles).

I'm on a fabulous golf course (my husband golfs) and surrounded by beautiful fountains and nature.  I truly feel 'home' here.  There is a sense of peace and relaxation that comes over me and I feel my body sink deeper in the seat as I drive into the community.  I feel blessed.  I feel peaceful.  I know gratitude; very great gratitude.

It has been a 'road' to get here.  And, here I am!

I'm outside of my body as I create this next chapter.  I'm outside of my body as my mind tells me there are people starving and 'messed up' and I am truly knowing fulfillment.  I am allowed.  It is me.  It is mine to own.  I worked to get here.  I know this.  And, there is a small piece of me that feels unworthy or 'hurt' because not everyone lives like this.  I also know not everyone wants to.  I believe many may. 

When the world was smaller, most of us stayed in our own 'corners' of the world and we knew what we knew about and around the life that we lived.  We 'found' people of similar circumstances, beliefs, 'knowing'. 

Our world is connected now (and this could also be labeled 'smaller') and we see way more than bits and pieces of other cultures, beliefs, hardships and beauty. 

It just feels different this time to me.   I will move in.  I will know grandness.   I will share grandness and I will stay open minded and open hearted.  Along, with the openness, I allow in all kinds of possibilities and connections.  There is much to be said for this and there is much to connect me to turmoil of others' lives.

I believe that life goes best and is made for us each to grow, learn and own exactly what is inside of us to create.  I know that what is inside of ourselves to create has it's very own uniqueness, but also, it's ability to know and have many similarities also.

At the depth of us, we want to give and know love; and to matter.

I do believe that wherever we are; whatever we are doing -  we have the ability within to give and know love and to matter.   All of us are important.  All of us are a gift here for society to continue it's growth towards ease, truth, trust and togetherness.   We are all doing it in the best way we know how with who we are, what we know, where we've been and where we are going.

Do the best you.  It is enough.  Perhaps, right now in this minute, we are all where we are supposed to be or we wouldn't be here.  And, as we connect to self-love, we have the greatest of all love to share and propel us to our greatest abled life.

May you be, do, breathe, and live the best YOU available to yourself in this present moment. 

                                                      Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment