Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, July 14, 2014

No Schedule

While transferring my family's life from the apartment to a new house, I find myself going with what is needed to get it done.  'Things' surely show themselves and there are plenty of 'things' around.

This creates excitement.  This creates some chaos.  This creates a challenge to eat, sleep and rest as to show myself love, support and calm.

When the goal is to .... (STOP) 

My mind just cannot easily focus.  I'm feeling I am unable to 'put out' any information as I'm full of carpet colors, paint colors, chandeliers and things working smoothly for me again as we create our home in a new house.

It wasn't exactly how I saw myself doing things and yet, this is what needs to be done.  My heart wants to focus on a business and healing of myself and others and being in a world full of people.   It was not my intent to put all of me back into another home and put my love of connecting to others aside, yet again, to create a home where chilling will be an awesome experience for all that enter.

It was my intent to get my business up and running and move into a home where the inside and decorating was done.  Work for me would be minimal and transferring from apartment to house was as simple as possible.  Yet, this is not what I created.   So, I go with what is as I'm open to learning/growing/being in each moment as I follow my inner knowing as best as I know how.

I am not 'perfect' at this; still.  I know I am better than I've been for most of my life.  I do know what I feel inside and what I want inside of myself. I've always known this, but I know it more now.   I still am challenged (apparently) to get what is on the inside of me to match what is on the outside of myself.  This has been a goal of mine since I was a very young adult and, apparently, it is not something I am not willing or able to give up. 

Today, I give myself permission to always check in with myself and stand strong and only waver when I am not letting all of me go.

May you give yourself permission to always check in with yourself and stand strong in each situation that arises for you.  May you only waver when you know it is the best option available to you in the moment and you do not give all of yourself up.

Sometimes, we just have to STOP and face our truth and go in the direction of our truth.  This is the greatest strength we humans may possess.  Go with truth, ease and love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment