Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Tuesday, July 15, 2014

All Night Long

It feels like all night long and not really in a good way!

I am starting a business; moving; selling a house; changing states once and for all; and gathering all of what I know and have, and putting it altogether into one place that I will call home.  My continued goal is to live as me; and to share a fulfilling life with as many people as possible that intersect with my own journey.

It is no easy feat for me.  My health is holding up well and I get nervous at times that this will change.  I'm hopeful that it will not.  My experience has been that it does change towards pain.  I'm living my truth and embracing  what is and being as vulnerable with my truth as I know how.

Huge.  Huge 'stuff'. 

What worked yesterday no longer works today.  What didn't work yesterday is working today.  There is the unknown and the excitement and uncertainty of that.  There is global awareness and the excitement and uncertainty of this.

I cannot or will not focus on one thing as it seems to be taking many paths to proceed forward just now.

All I keep hearing myself say is 'live in your truth'; 'it's all okay in the big picture of things'; 'I'm open to ease and love and inner knowing'; 'I believe in myself and our world'.  'I walk on.' 

May you hear what you are saying to yourself and choose supportive words as best you can.  Support one's self and each other on. 

And, I started with 'All Night Long' as I am happy to be going to see Lionel Richie tonight with Ceelo Green and going to 'rock' with the 'house'!  lol

No comments:

Post a Comment