Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, July 6, 2014

No Clue

There is no clue (for me) as to where I am this morning.  It is a quiet Sunday morning and so humid outside that as I go out to walk with the dogs, my glasses fog up to where I cannot see at all.  It feels heavy and buggy.  It feels wet and eerie.  It is peaceful, but for me, not calm. 

No one was outside yet and many are maybe recuperating from the Fourth of July festivities as many will go back to work tomorrow.

My husband does.  We did get a lot done this week.   We have much more to do before we move in.  We have certainly found a big project.  As new and different thoughts come up for us as we walk around the house, excitement builds as I'm starting to see what can be done and how we can truly make this place our home.  This is jump up and down happiness for me.  lol

A place to work out from; to live in; and to celebrate life through.  How blessed we are to have a home.  Many take it for granted.  Yet, there are many that do not have a place to call home.  Again, what comes up for me is that 'home' is right inside of ourselves.   As we connect to the depth of everything that we 'breathe', we are 'home'.

May you find yourself 'home'.

                                                   Unknown




No comments:

Post a Comment