Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, July 6, 2014

Moving Through 2

I have no words as I come here and sit at my computer.  I feel stifled with nothing to share.  I feel myself battling with fatigue as I don't want my body to be weary, yet, my body is weary.  I did not eat well this week.  I did not sleep enough this week.   I did not have any pattern of balance and work/rest and my body knows this.  My body is talking to me and saying 'hey, don't ignore me now'. 

I feel heavy within myself.  I accept this as best as I can in this moment.  I let the battle go. 

And, last night we went for reflexology and it was relaxing and wonderful and as we were driving home, I realized that I felt light and almost buoyant.  (why is this easier to accept...) 

I'm hearing and seeing myself writing 'we' for the first time pretty much since I started this blog in 2009.  I know when I started, my husband said yes, go for it - just leave me out of it.  So, I did.  I still will honor his request.  And, I'm realizing that this new venture in moving to a new home is not an 'I' thing.  It is a 'we' thing.  And, I like it.

So, as I continue to move through the moments and 'just be' in and just create as, I feel blessed that I have this opportunity.   Although my body is weary, and I continue to learn, I also know great peace and blessings of living.

I still say it feels easier to live through the soul and not the human 'thing'.  And, yet, the human experience is such a ride, such low lows and high highs and forever gray between the black and white of all that is. 

It is our human mind that labels what is good; what is bad.  Just what if we are incorrect in these labels...  What if the whole ride is just fine...   WOW.  Life would feel easier, less hurtful if I could get my human brain to believe that the pain I've experienced and the heartache we all know is just fine (as we band together to help the suffering).

It's interesting - that when I am not in pain - I can look at my past pain as fine.  I can thank it even for bringing me to here, where I am.  And, I wouldn't want to welcome it back!  So, perhaps, there is no label.  Perhaps, it is best for me to just process on; move through with an open heart and mind.

Yes, this is my plan.  Move forward with my heart open and my mind non-judgemental.  This feels best on me.

May you move forward with what truly feels best 'on' you that gives you true peace within.

                                                               "tigersquest"




No comments:

Post a Comment